Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BROOKE ORCHARD PHOTOGRAPHY









I certainly was overwhelmed when Brooke (The Photographer from Brooke Orchard Photography) approached me to do a photo shoot with her. I have never been in a 1950's vintage shoot before and had no idea what to expect. After a fun filled day full of bubbles, getting my hair done, and yummy cupcakes, the outcome was remarkable... Don't you think?



This extremely talented Melbourne artist truly has an eye for vintage, as well as a beautiful outtake on children, beauty and life. I especially love looking through her before/after shots. Each and every one of her images captures a story and the true essence of that person.



You're most welcome to view more by visiting her website here, or by visiting her facebook page here. All the images will be sure to inspire you and put a smile to your face.


Lots of x's
Justyna ♥

2 comments :

  1. these pictures are beautiful :) love this vintage retro look

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love the fifties and you look like you're a movie star from this time!!! amazing!!! Follow you now! hope you follow back!
    xoxo eve

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...