Monday, October 3, 2011

MANHATTAN GIRL





Panel Dress available here

The clocks here in Melbourne have gone forward by one hour... Yes, summer is coming and it's exciting to know that it will finally be warm again in Australia! Here is one of my newest designs.  The panel dress is a breathtaking design that oozes sexy sophistication. It features 2 panels across the front and back that meet in a halter style top.  Wear it with your favourite shade of bright nail polish for a bit of fun. I picked mine up from my local Target outlet or you can view the B Collection by Bloom range online. I wanted to bring out a new design that was still playful yet capture that 'sex in the city' feel.  You could almost see Samantha wearing it in out in Manhattan whilst sipping on a Cosmo.  I'm sure Samantha would add that this design is simply 'Fabulous'!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...