Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pink Swan

This must be one of my most breath taking designs to date. The fabric is a unique shimmery pink pearl... something I have never seen before. Once I laid my eyes on this I bought meters and meters of it and had this amazing vision that you can see here. I absolutely adore the ruffled fan bust line and the surprise criss cross back.  This dress was worth the many hours labour and I am so proud! As you may have realised I have a name for all my dresses and this one reminds me of a pink swan. It makes you feel so feminine, yet girly, at the same time.






 

This adorable addition to my new collection is available now via the website or via here.

All photography by RGUM

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...